Given that recipes are now so accessible online, we are giving away a bunch of cookbooks that we don’t really use anymore. I wanted to keep this recipe from one of them.
- 1 package (2.5 ounces) ham or smoked turkey, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Swiss or cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsley
- 1½ teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease mini-muffin pan(s). (24 mini-cups).
Mix together all ingredients except crescent rolls.
Unroll crescent dough and press into a large rectangle. Cut dough into 24 squares (pizza cutter works good here). Press one square of dough into each mini-muffin cup.
Fill each muffin cup with a small scoop of ham mixture. Back 12 – 14 minutes, or until puffs are light golden brown. Remove from pan; serve immediately.